Tuesday, January 6, 2015

PRESH SOUND OUT WARNING TO UPCOMING ARTISTES


presh

It’s kind of obvious Presh regrets days with Kcee when both rocked the stage together. We all know the group called KcPresh way back with their hit song shokoribobo, which got separated sometime ago. We had an interview with Presh and he has this to say to upcoming artistes. I think he is speaking from experience.
“Don’t start in a group. If you know you have it, go all out for yourself. Even if the person is your brother, it’s good to differentiate yourselves. If you have to do it, do it yourself because you get to take your own decisions and keep growing from there.”
Kcee and Presh started out as a singing duo known as KC -Presh, but went their separate way to pursue their individual music careers.
Commenting on the why he collaborated with Tiwa Savage on his new song I no dey lie, he said: “I had a song and I asked myself who will actually fit in and I decided to go for Tiwa Savage” he said.
Upcoming stars I hope the message was well served. . As the saying goes it’s better to learn from others experience and adjust so you don’t end up in a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment